Our ISO Interview Stream/Record pack is a expert version of the Interview Stream/Record pack. Firstly, it provides multiview and adds layered recording of the live stream complete with switching and HD for all cameras. Secondly, it facilitates Ultra HD post processing using synchronized ISOlated recordings from each camera.
It turns your Internet connection into a live interview streaming studio complete with powerful but environmentally friendly lights. This line up requires a RJ45 direct Ethernet connection to your Internet router and is best managed by more than one operator. Tripods are supplied to take to camera/over shoulder shots and other static shots. You can connect a computer’s HDMI display output and switch (cut or fade) between camera and slide show (for example). Suitable for YouTube, Skype, Zoom, Facebook etc.
3x Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema Camera 4K.
- Wise Advanced Portable SSD – 512GB with USB 3.1 Type-C – WISE-PTS-512
- Panasonic Power Zoom 12-60mm Lens (controllable from ATEM)
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Mini Pro ISO
- AKG C414 XLS Stereo Mic Set
- Sound Devices MixPre-6 II Audio Recorder / Mixer / USB Audio Interface
- 3x Manfrotto Befree Live Lever Lock Tripod
- Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod
- Manfrotto 244MICROKIT Friction Arm Set
- 2x K&M 25905 Low Mic Stand and Telescopic Boom
- Blackmagic Design Video Assist 7” 12G HDR
- Pixapro LECO 500S II Daylight Balanced LED Video Light Three-Head Panels
- 3x Manfrotto 1052BAC Compact Lighting Stand, Air Cushioned and Portable
Supplied in 2 Peli cases with essential cables and securing tapes.
Checkout our checklist for successful live streaming.
NB: To enjoy the full functionality of this package, you will require:
- a computer loaded with ATEM Control Software and DaVinci Resolve, which are freely available from Blackmagic Design, and
- an ethernet switch
- Or simply add our ATEM Multiview, Control and Post Production Module