Sound Devices MixPre-10 II Audio Recorder / Mixer / USB Audio Interface
8 XLR/TRS Combo input 12-track audio recorder with USB Audio Interface. The MixPre-3 II, MixPre-6 II, and MixPre-10 II have significantly improved hardware, with 32-bit float recording, patented ultra-wide-dynamic-range A-to-D conversion, internal timecode generation, and recording up to 192 kHz sampling rates in all models. Recorded tracks can be set to auto-copy to a USB drive for easy file transfer, and limiter parameters can now be adjusted.
- Eight ultra-low-noise Kashmir microphone preamps with adjustable limiters capture high quality audio in the field, on set, or with a computer.
- Create a mix using the built-in 10 x 4 portable mixer.
- Record up to 12 tracks to an SD card and backup to a USB thumb drive.
- 12-in, 4-out USB audio interface streams to your computer via USB-C.
- Choose bit depths from 16 to 32-bit float, and sampling rates from 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz.
- Internal LTC timecode generator. Timecode In/Out via BNC or Aux In/Stereo Out.
- Timecode and record triggering via HDMI.
- USB-A for control surfaces, keyboards, and auto-copy to USB drive.
- In-unit ISO mixing, gain, pan, low-cut, phase inversion, and phantom power.
- Sunlight-readable color touch screen and LED metering.
- Lightweight, durable, and small: perfect for bag use, mobile recording, or a home studio.
- Powerful 300 mW+300 mW headphone amp allows clear and accurate reference of audio.
- Includes a MX-8AA Battery Sled (batteries not included), XL-WPH3 AC Power Supply, and USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Customize with plugins from the Plugin Store.
Supplied in a K-Tek Stingray Jet X with cables and Hawkwoods Power Bundle for MixPre.