Our Staged 3 Camera Production Stream/Record kit turns your front of house Internet connection into a live streaming station. This line up requires at least one dedicated operator. Tripods and magic arms are supplied to record static shots of performances using the slate/record facility of the Video Assist. You can connect a second computer’s HDMI display output and switch (cut or fade) between camera and slide show (for example). Suitable for YouTube, Skype, Zoom, Facebook etc.
3x Blackmagic Design Micro Studio Camera 4K
- 2xPanasonic Power Zoom 12-60mm Lens (controllable from ATEM)
- 1xPanasonic Manual Zoom 12-60mm Lens
- Blackmagic Design ATEM Television Studio HD
- MacBook Pro i7 16GB 240GB with Mighty Mouse & Full Wired Keyboard and various HDMI, mini DP, DP and cat5e cables.
- Blackmagic Design Video Assist 7” 12G HDR with 64GB V90 SDXC (adequate for circa 30mins program output recording as HD ProRes422)
- K&M 21090 Mic Stand & Telescopic Boom
- AOC 21.5″ Monitor HDMI/DP
- Marshall SDI/HDMI to USB3 converter
- Shure SM58 microphone
- Sound Devices USBPre 2
- 3x Manfrotto Befree Live Lever Lock Tripod
- Manfrotto Magic Arm w Bracket 143 A
- Manfrotto 244 Mini Variable Friction Arm
- Manfrotto 244MICROKIT Friction Arm Set
- Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod
and cables typical for a small theatre
- 4x 15m HD-SDI BNC TO BNC FLEXIBLE (to support two cameras furthest from ATEM switcher)
- 2x 10m HD-SDI BNC TO BNC FLEXIBLE (for camera closest to ATEM switcher)
- 10m HD-SDI BNC TO BNC FLEXIBLE, 5m HDMI Cable and BMD Micro Converter BiDirectional SDI/HDMI wPSU to support 3rd Party video into switcher.
- 5m Tour Grade XLR
Supplied in 2 Peli cases, soft SKB 2U rack with power cables and securing tapes.
Checkout our checklist for successful live streaming.