Pro Neutrik 8x Stereo Jack – 16x XLR Insert Loom Tip Send 2.5m
The cable is using Neutrik balanced and Unbalanced Jack connectors with Sommer Mistral multicore cable. Manufactured to the highest standards in the UK. This cable is an Insert Loom XLR/Jack 8 way Tip Send.
Neutrik is a European connector manufacturer based in Liechtenstein – their connectors are used by virtually every high-end lead manufacturer in the market and have been pioneers in the development of the best connection technologies available in professional audio. Sommer Cable GmbH is a high-quality audio cable manufacturer based in Germany.
- Using Neutrik NP3X, NC3MXX and NC3FXX connectors for ultimate reliability
- Individual channels have numbered tails using plyosil for added protection & durability
- Cable pairs have a pre twisted drain wire and another shielding made of AL/PT compound foil providing 100% shielding
- Oxygen Free Copper
- Very flexible and tread-resistant cable made from S-PVC (a rubber like jacket material)
- Tails are 0.5m long and included in the length of the lead
- Tails protected by 2x heat shrinks at the breakout point
- All components manufactured to ISO9001
- This loom was produced by Studiospares
- Connectors Neutrik NP3X, NC3MXX and NC3FXX connectors
- Cable Sommer Mistral
- Cable diameter 14.8mm
- Impedance 110Ω
- Shielding factor 100%
- Capacity between conductors 46pf/m
- DC resistance 0.08Ω/m
- Copper strands 7 x 0.2mm via Oxygen Free Copper
- Signal cable core cross sectional area 0.22 sq mm
- Core diameter 0.53mm
- Length 2.5m including 0.5m tails
This is surplus stock in as-new condition, and has not been used.