Sound Devices MixPre-6 II Audio Recorder / Mixer / USB Audio Interface
4 XLR/TRS Combo input 8-track audio recorder (6+2ch Mix) with USB Audio Interface. The MixPre-3 II, MixPre-6 II, and MixPre-10 II have significantly improved hardware, with 32-bit float recording, patented ultra-wide-dynamic-range A-to-D conversion, internal timecode generation, and recording up to 192 kHz sampling rates in all models. Recorded tracks can be set to auto-copy to a USB drive for easy file transfer, and limiter parameters can now be adjusted.
- Four ultra-low-noise Kashmir microphone preamps with adjustable limiters capture high quality audio in the field, on set, or with a computer.
- Create a mix using the built-in 6 x 2 portable mixer.
- Record up to 8 tracks to an SD card and backup to a USB thumb drive.
- 8-in, 4-out USB audio interface streams to your computer via USB-C.
- Choose bit depths from 16 to 32-bit float, and sampling rates from 44.1 kHz to 192 kHz.
- Internal LTC timecode generator. Timecode In/Out via Aux In/Stereo Out.
- Timecode and record triggering via HDMI.
- USB-A for control surfaces, keyboards, and auto-copy to USB drive.
- In-unit ISO mixing, gain, pan, low-cut, phase inversion, and phantom power.
- Sunlight-readable color touch screen and LED metering.
- Lightweight, durable, and small: perfect for bag use, mobile recording, or a home studio.
- Powerful 300 mW+300 mW headphone amp allows clear and accurate reference of audio.
- Includes a MX-4AA Battery Sled, MX-PSU AC Power Supply, and USB-C to USB-C cable.
- Customize with plugins from the Plugin Store.
Supplied in a your choice of:
- Peli case
- K-Tek Stingray field bag
with cables, Hawkwoods SD-4 and Swit DV battery and charger bundle.