Our ATEM Multiview, Control and Post Production Module enables the utilisation of the full feature set of Blackmagic Design’s ATEM switchers. Centered around the Cisco ethernet switch with sufficent cables to connect
- directly to external Internet switch/router up to 20m away, which enables streaming either from a ATEM mini pro ISO or a computer/laptop.
- directly to the MacBook Pro (included), which enables software control of any Blackmagic Design ATEM switcher.
- directly to any Blackmagic Design ATEM switcher (not included).
The ATEM Control Software allows, for example:
- configuration of direct Ethernet streaming with ATEM mini pro ISO
- Camera control, dependent upon compatibility, for exposure/colour/zoom/focus
- configuration and start/stop for ISOlated recording, as appropriate, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras to local media (ATEM mini pro ISO) or other cameras to Blackmagic Hyperdecks (all ATEMs)
The, included, 21.5″ AOC Monitor is supplied with sufficient cables to allow for connection to the ATEM during streaming/recording enabling multiview for the ATEM mini pro ISO or ATEM Television Studio HD. Then, for post production, it can be connected to the MacBook Pro to aid review/edit using the included DaVinci Resolve color correction and video editing application.
The MacBook Pro can either read video files directly from any Blackmagic Hyperdecks (not included) connected via the Cisco network switch or from SD cards/USB SSDs (such as the Wise 512GB SSD: not included) moved from, for example, Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Cameras.
- MacBook Pro i7 16GB 240GB
- Cisco SF350-24
- 21.5″ AOC Monitor HDMI/DP
- 20m Cat5e cable
- Mighty Mouse & Full Wired Keyboard
- 1.8m Mini DP to DP
- 3m Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Cable
- 2x 1m Tourcat RJ45
- 1m HDMI Cable
Supplied in 2 cases with power cables and securing tape.
Checkout our checklist for successful live streaming.